Candidates interested in:
- Undergraduate studies in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan.
Criteria for eligibility
- 5 Distinctions (As and Bs) in SSCE (May/June WAEC) in Mathematics, English and relevant subjects field of study. The WAEC Certificate should not be more than 2 years old.
- Age – 18 to 20 years old.
- Postgraduate studies in Russia (for those with undergraduate degrees from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico, South Korea etc.
Criteria for eligibility
- First degree with at least 2nd class upper division.
- Previous recipients of Foreign awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Age limit – Not more than 35 years for Masters; and not more than 40 years for Ph.D.
Note for all applicants:
- Since the BEA Countries are non-English speaking, applicants must be prepared to undertake mandatory one (1) year training in the foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of Instruction.
- To apply, visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website education.gov.ng and click on the read more icon on the home page; Complete the application form, print the completed application form and submit two (20 sets of the printed forms at the interview venue.
- Double entries will be disqualified.
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must also visit stipenumhungaricum.hu before 1st of February 2017 to complete the form online. The completed forms should be printed and submitted alongside the completed forms printed from the Ministry’s page.
- No processing fee. Beware of fraudsters.
Report at the venue scheduled for your respective Zone of Origin for identification. You are to submit 2 sets of completed application forms attached to:
- 2 sets of photocopies of educational certificates and and testimonials of previous schools attended, with the originals for sighting.
- May/June WAEC Certificate. No GCE allowed.
- 2 copies of birth certificate from National Population Commission.
- State of origin Certificate duly signed, stamped and dated.
- 4 coloured passport photographs on white background.
- For Postgraduate applicants, academic transcripts and NYSC Certificates.
Interview venue and dates, 9:00 am daily.
|Monday February 13th||Tuesday
|North-West, KASU MAIN CAMPUS KADUNA||Sokoto & Zamfara States||Kano & Kebbi States||Jigawa and Katsina States||Kaduna State||Collation of Results|
|North-East, FGGC, Jalingo, Taraba||Borno & Yobe States||Bauchi & Gombe States||Adamawa State||Taraba State||Collation of Results|
|North Central, Crowther Memorial College, Lokoja||Benue & FCT States||Niger & Plateau States||Kwara & Nassarawa States||Kogi State||Collation of Results|
|South-West, School of Science, Okebola, Ibadan||Ondo & Osun States||Lagos & Ogun States||Ekiti State||Oyo States||Collation of Results|
|South-South, Fed. COE Tech Perm Site, Along Asaba-Ibusa Road, Ibusa.||Cross River & Rivers States||Akwa-Ibom & Bayelsa States||Edo State||Delta State||Collation of Results|
|South East, Law Faculty, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.||Anambra State||Imo State||Abia & Enugu States||Ebonyi State||Collation of Results|
Free Avada WordPress Theme is the ultimate multi-purpose WordPress theme.